Notices

Well, new of forum but not to fit day.

Old 01-12-2013, 07:07 AM
FitDay Member

Cool Well, new of forum but not to fit day.

I have been using fitday since 2010, lost over 127 pounds within the first 9 months. Now gained 30 back and starting over. I am a 47 yr old woman. I have not realized how badly I have went off my eating plan until I started logging all my foods again a few days ago. I know how to lose weight. I know the rules and how to eat healthy and better what works for me. But it seems like alot more work to lose 30 pounds than it did to lose the 127. Funny Huh?

About me, I am female, 47, a biker, have horses, live in north eastern WA state and have 3 kids, 26, 22, 16. My middle child is expecting my first grandchild, a girl. Right now I am struggling with a neck injury and my Dr does not want me driving so I cannot work right now. Unless I find a valid work at home offer.

Would like to chat with others like me who are trying to lose. (again?)
I do have some very good advice for losing a lot of weight.
Summer
Old 01-12-2013, 09:41 AM
Super Moderator

Great job on that loss. That's amazing for just 9 months. To gain back 30 of almost 130 isn't bad at all. You can do it, you know what to do!

Now I'll be blunt and cut to the chase, lets hear about the bike.
Old 01-13-2013, 12:52 PM
FitDay Member

Well that all sounds a bit familiar. Except for the how much you have lost. Impressive. Ive probably lost that much over the years but its the same 20k that keeps coming back.
I know what to do and yet here I am AGAIN starting all over. Hopefully this will be the last time.
I'm 55( OMG how did I get soooo old), two grown adult children and 2 stepchildren one of whom is expecting . I live in country town in New South Wales Australia. I still have my bike license just in case, but in reality its been over 15 years since Ive ridden.
Would be great to chat if you are interested.
Kathy