Notices

New Year, New Me

Old 01-13-2013, 03:05 AM
FitDay Member

Default New Year, New Me

Hi all!!! I am 29 years old. I am a mother of three and wife. I am joining FitDay in hopes of dropping my weight. I have set a goal for my self of dropping 10lbs a month. I am tired of being big and unhealthy. It seems the more I would think about being big the more I let myself down the more I ate.But I'm done! My kids deserve to have a healthy mom, my husband deserves to have a healthy wife, but most importantly I DESERVE TO LIVE AND BE HAPPY WITH MYSELF!!! I am doing this alone. I tried weight watchers but I could not afford it any longer. I have made a commitment to myself to get my family and I on a healthy start. Thanks for reading :-)
Old 01-13-2013, 04:21 AM
Super Moderator

Since you already did WW, all you have to do is continue counting your points. This is basically the same as counting calories, but pushes you in the direction of more fruits and vegetables. WW is great for the meetings, but if you don't go to the meetings, you can still do the plan!
Old 01-17-2013, 02:03 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by JocelinRuv
Hi all!!! I am 29 years old. I am a mother of three and wife. I am joining FitDay in hopes of dropping my weight. I have set a goal for my self of dropping 10lbs a month. I am tired of being big and unhealthy. It seems the more I would think about being big the more I let myself down the more I ate.But I'm done! My kids deserve to have a healthy mom, my husband deserves to have a healthy wife, but most importantly I DESERVE TO LIVE AND BE HAPPY WITH MYSELF!!! I am doing this alone. I tried weight watchers but I could not afford it any longer. I have made a commitment to myself to get my family and I on a healthy start. Thanks for reading :-)
Good morning,
Welcome to one newbie to another! I understand what you're saying and I'm telling myself the same thing--I do deserve a better life and good health for myself! So good for you for choosing yourself over everyone else and for coming here to find support for your journey. I've decided to laugh my way to my goal rather than focus on what I'm not doing. So you're in a good place! You can do this and we're all here to cheer you on!

Sarah709