Improving My Mental Health >

Improving My Mental Health

Community
Notices

Improving My Mental Health

Old 01-02-2013, 07:32 AM
FitDay Member

Default Improving My Mental Health

Hello all! Well, I don't know how many of you actually struggle with mental illness. Personally, I've been diagnosed as Major Depressive Disorder and Generalized Anxiety Disorder for about six years, and I've struggled with my weight my entire life. As a young child, I struggled primarily with binging, resulting in obesity. As I got to be older, I feel between eating disorders, healthiness, and binge eating again.
My goal is to keep up with this site daily. I want to keep track of my health and eating habits to promote improved mental health, a healthier body, and healthier body image.

I can't wait to hear about everyone else! You're an inspiration ^_^
<3
Old 01-03-2013, 03:46 AM
FitDay Member

Hi SheWroteLove1
Old 01-03-2013, 03:54 AM
FitDay Member

I have been dealing with GAD for a long time. I am taking some good medication now but it makes me very hungry, hence the 30lbs weight gain. I am very excited at the thought of turning over a new leaf and improving my diet and controlling cravings. I might even exercise lol! Logging in every day will really help you stay on track. My downfall is sweets. I started fitday months ago but as soon as I had one piece of birthday cake, that was the end of me. It was out of control eating for months and I was high on sugar all the time. I love sugar, but I don't feel my best when I'm not eating right. So now I'm excited about this new losing-weight project. Good luck to you, you'll enjoy seeing your progress as the weeks go on, it's encouraging
Old 12-12-2022, 10:21 PM
FitDay Member

Be healthy