Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Newcomers
Just joined...looking for someone to hold me accountable! >

Just joined...looking for someone to hold me accountable!

Notices

Just joined...looking for someone to hold me accountable!

Old 12-28-2012, 09:37 AM
FitDay Member

Default Just joined...looking for someone to hold me accountable!

Hello,

My name is Stephanie and I joined FitDay a few days ago. I am 5'5", currently weigh 142, and want to get back down to 125. I have fallen victim to relationship and moving-in weight gain. I have been with my boyfriend for just over a year and moved in with him 4 months ago. I have played sports my entire life, even throughout college. Once I started working, I stopped taking care of myself in some ways.

Since moving I have started working out again, and joined a gym a month ago. I am trying out a lot of different classes at the gym and am really enjoying them so far. I don't have a full time job right now so I have the freedom to workout whenever I want, which I am very grateful for.

I guess I need someone to help hold me accountable, besides myself and my boyfriend. I have never done anything like this website. I am excited to try to keep better track of what I'm doing.

I would also like to know what people do about logging food that other people have made. I joined before christmas, but didn't log anything because I had no idea what I was eating at all the family things I went to.
Old 12-29-2012, 01:20 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Stephanie

I am pretty new also. I started earlier in Dec. I am so far really liking Fitday. In fact, I purchased the Premium Membership after about 2 weeks, just to get faster logging times (fewer/no ads).

It's great that you can go to the gym and that you like the classes. Personally I don't have much difficulty with the exercise part, as I have a few different activities that I like to do. It's the food that gets me. I am finding that logging my food is working really well for me right now. Plus there was a support forum for getting through the holidays.

I don't have any suggestions for logging the food that other people cook. Other than that single ingredient foods are obviously easier.

welcome.
Old 12-29-2012, 03:38 AM
FitDay Member

Hi - I'm new too and looking for people motivated to check in daily and keep each other accountable.

Would love to get involved.
Old 01-01-2013, 01:56 PM
FitDay Member

Default Logged information today!

Hello there,

Today was the first day I logged everything I ate. While I thought I kept good enough track of what I ate, I clearly didn't and sadly had to guess at the amount/measurements of some things. That didn't make me feel very successful, which led me to then log about my mood. One thing that I did enjoy while putting information into this program, was seeing all the activities I did this weekend while skiing. Tomorrow is a new day for me. I'm going to really start paying attention to portions, for EVERYTHING, so I can feel better about logging things accurately.