Notices

new here!

Old 11-28-2012, 08:35 AM
FitDay Member

Smile new here!

Hi! This is my first time on here. I've never tried one of these sites before, but I thought I'd give it a try I've lost 25 lbs from my heaviest point, but I've hit a bump in the road. I hope to get back on track with diet and exercise and continue with my weight loss goals!
Old 11-28-2012, 08:43 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Hi there. Im new here too, just started a modified optifast.. 3 shakes and one meal a day.. got alot to lose, but with a houseful of kids, job etc. I have to be able to move. Im 50 and afraid it will take me longer this time.. how are you doing it Sara Jane
Old 11-28-2012, 08:52 AM
FitDay Member

I'm modifying my diet. I'm a vegetarian, but I have a love of junk food. chips,cookies,candy... I love it all! So I'm working on cutting out the junk. I'm also trying to get back on track with exercising. I work full-time, help my mom raise my two small nephews, and on top of that I went back to college, so there hasn't been a lot of free time for exercise.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:57 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Hi, Im super busy too, thats why I chose the plan, so I don't have to plan or think until dinner.. I have an autistic son and other kids and work full time as a vp of underwriting for an insurance company. I sit all day.. so excercise is an issue. I walked 2 miles today tomorrow aiming for 3, then up to five soon. I broke it down in segments of a mile. I am stopping diet soda , it raises your insulin without any sugar to digest, and makes one crave carbs.. the deadly carbs.. LOL. I look forward to doing this... WE CAN DO THIS!!
Old 12-04-2012, 08:35 AM
FitDay Member

we can do this! good luck