Notices

Hello!

Old 11-27-2012, 10:27 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hello!

Hello everyone. I just signed up today, because when I'm trying to lose weight I always lose the motivation after awhile. I thought that having an online community and progress tracker might really help. I am 5'4", and before I had my children, I was 108lbs. I was happy with my weight then, and I was healthy. After having 2 children, I just kept slowly putting more weight on. 5 years later, I'm now 147lbs, which is what i weighed when i had a baby inside me! So, today I put my foot down and decided that I'm going to lose this weight once and for all. I'm the heaviest I've ever been and my self esteem is terrible. I'm going to begin by using an exercise bike each day, and by eating healthy. I'd like to build my endurance while getting used to a good diet.. I don't have much self control when it comes to food, as I tend to indulge!! When I was young I could eat whatever I liked and I was always tiny! Anyway, it's nice to be part of the community and I wish everyone the best of luck.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:24 AM
FitDay Member

Sorry you didn't get any replies sooner. Everyone, including myself seems to be struggling for time to get on the forums. Check out the "7 Day Motivational" thread in the Women's section. You can post some goals for the week and meet some nice people who are going through the same things as you.