Notices

how do i kick the sugar??

Old 10-22-2012, 03:29 AM
FitDay Member

Default how do i kick the sugar??

Hello! I am new to fitday, my name is Tiffany! I am looking for support to kick my sugar addiction! I am very athletic but this last year I have packed on 10 extra pounds...I am a recovering alcoholic and definitly use replacements! Now it is sugar! I usually eat very healthy otherwise but 10pm rolls around and I am ready for some ice cream or cookies or whatever I can get my paws on!
Old 10-22-2012, 04:22 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Ahhh, the night snack blues .
Welcome Tiffany, you have lots of company here. Check around some of the older threads, this issue is a biggy for lots of us and there have been several threads with great suggestions over the years.

One I use is peppermint or chamomile tea. It is definitely not at the top of the list when I am thinking ice cream, but if I can make myself prepare a cup of tea before I submit to the sweet tooth, I usually find that the urge goes away.
Old 10-22-2012, 05:32 AM
FitDay Member

thanks for the recommendation!