Notices

Hello

Old 10-14-2012, 01:40 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hello

Hi everyone! I am new to this and have never used any forum to gain support and motivation for my weight loss, but there is always a first for everything. Lately, I feel like I don't have the focus and commitement, but I am trying to get back into the swing of things. I have told myself that tomorrow is a new day as well as day #1 that I start kicking butt again! Since last summer I have gained 20 lbs. I don't expect to lose it all right away so I have made a realistic goal which consists of losing 5 lbs then another 5lbs and so on. I'm thinking baby steps! I've lost that weight before so I know I can do it. Just need to take action and stop "thinking" about it. No more excuses. I think that this forum will be a good way for me to support and motivate myself and others who are in the same journey and challenge.

Jae
Old 10-14-2012, 02:13 PM
FitDay Member

Hello,
I am new to FitDay as well and I am on my second week of weight loss. If you would like a weight loss buddy, I am all in . I am also hoping to lose 20 lbs so we can see how far we get! Congrats on starting a new weight loss plan. Are you doing a diet as well?

-Sunita
Old 10-14-2012, 02:23 PM
FitDay Member

Hi Sunita,

Awesome, we can definitely be weight loss buddies! I don't have a specific diet plan to follow yet. Any suggestions? I do have the daily calorie intake that fitday suggested. I plan on eating healthy with more veggies and fruit. Staying away from junk food. I should have gotten all of that out of my system since I've had way more than I should have had the past few weeks. I plan on keeping a log of my food and calorie intake to make sure I don't go overboard. Oh, and I also bought a food scale to help. I'm open to any diet suggestions that you may have.

Jae
Old 10-16-2012, 04:15 PM
FitDay Member

Have a plan and stick to it ... will definitely help.