Notices

Excited for starting a new journey

Old 09-30-2012, 08:05 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Excited for starting a new journey

Hi everyone! I am new to Fitday and am excited for starting a new challenge. Since April 2011 I have lost almost 80 lbs using Body by Vi. However, I have been stuck, discouraged and frustrated because the same 5 pounds has been fluctuating off an on since January! Starting tomorrow I will be starting Atkins and am hoping that this will jumpstart me into losing again. If anyone has any pointers or suggestions I would greatly appreciate them. I still have 70-95 pounds to lose. Thank you so very much for your support and encouragement!!!
Old 10-01-2012, 03:40 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome!

There is an older ATKINS thread in the Diet section that should have some good information for you specific to the Atkins diet. There is a '7 Day motivational thread' stickied at the top of the womens section that you may consider joining also for encouragment and accountability.

Congratulations on your 80 pounds already lost!!