FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Newcomers (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/newcomers/)
-   -   Anyone wanna help me? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/newcomers/8309-anyone-wanna-help-me.html)

Horselove21 09-27-2012 03:21 AM

Anyone wanna help me?

Hello! Just started today,this is a school progect. But im going to use it formore than the progect. I wanna see how much Weight i loose and see how many calories i eat every day. Felling hungry...About to head down to the lunch room....:p

JaimeMWS 09-27-2012 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by Horselove21 (Post 89738)
Hello! Just started today,this is a school progect. But im going to use it formore than the progect. I wanna see how much Weight i loose and see how many calories i eat every day. Felling hungry...About to head down to the lunch room....:p

Welcome! You don't say what kind of help you want?

4.a.healthier.me 09-27-2012 03:59 AM

...this is a school progect. But im going to use it formore than the progect. I wanna see how much Weight i loose and see how many calories i eat every day...

That's how I found this site too :). What class are you researching for? I learned quickly that if you ask specific questions people will gladly answer them. I learned pretty quickly that there are several schools of thought on such things as min cal intake or nutrient combination %s, so I used these boards as a base line for furthur research.

Good luck

JBlacklock84 09-27-2012 11:59 AM

Not sure how this works! :)

Hello! I am not sure if I am responding to a thread or creating a new one! My goal was to create a new one! This is my first week with fitday, and also using my new elliptical machine! I am down 186 to 181.2!! I have been trying to loose weight since January and went from 199 to 169, however, I have had a medical issue going on that I didn't realize and gained much of my weight back.So in a way I feel like I am starting all over again, and am very discouraged. Like I will never shed the pounds. I am getting married in May and want to look my best so I want to get down to 145. Also I have a bad back and the doctor wants me to be in tip top shape so that I will no longer be in as much pain. It is either loose the weight, chop off the boobies, or have surgery...I guess I am just looking for a buddy on here to help keep me encouraged, and call me out when I haven't been on here!! Thanks!!!

JBlacklock84 09-27-2012 12:01 PM

that is awesome!!! keep up the great work!!!

morphasia 09-28-2012 01:28 AM

Fitday food log

Hi there and welcome. I've found Fitday's food log incredibly useful in helping to see what I'm eating, how many calories, and the pie chart breakdown into carbs, protein, fat. What a great idea to use this for a school project. I always thought they should have compulsory nutrition courses in elementary and high school. Most of us learn about proper nutrition only as adults. So good for you. You mentioned the "lunch room". Does it offer some nutritional options? I remember my high school lunch room had burgers and fries. Something I find very useful is to eat as large a breakfast as possible ... that way I don't feel over hungry at lunch time. Good luck on your project and I hope you will keep posting your journey.

Horselove21 09-28-2012 03:29 AM

Thank you all i am doing this in southside estates elem. :) I need to get rid of my tummy. :)

Horselove21 09-28-2012 03:31 AM

Originally Posted by JBlacklock84 (Post 89772)
Hello! I am not sure if I am responding to a thread or creating a new one! My goal was to create a new one! This is my first week with fitday, and also using my new elliptical machine! I am down 186 to 181.2!! I have been trying to loose weight since January and went from 199 to 169, however, I have had a medical issue going on that I didn't realize and gained much of my weight back.So in a way I feel like I am starting all over again, and am very discouraged. Like I will never shed the pounds. I am getting married in May and want to look my best so I want to get down to 145. Also I have a bad back and the doctor wants me to be in tip top shape so that I will no longer be in as much pain. It is either loose the weight, chop off the boobies, or have surgery...I guess I am just looking for a buddy on here to help keep me encouraged, and call me out when I haven't been on here!! Thanks!!!

Ill be your buddy!!! :)