Notices

hi

Old 09-09-2012, 11:18 PM
FitDay Member

Smile hi

I'm here because I need to lose weight and tone up. I'm not overweight, but I'm also not in shape. I want to have a more toned body and my short-term goal right now is to lose 10 lbs. 2 lbs down so far, after a horrible plateau that I thought would never end!
Old 09-10-2012, 03:09 AM
FitDay Member

Congratulations on the 2 pound loss. What is your plan? Are you exercising? I am a big proponent of weight/resistance training for women. I believe it is the best way to shape the body you want. Let us know if you have any questions.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:45 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Hi Lady,
Welcome. If you are looking for a little inspiration, or ideas please join us in the exercise thread. There is an ongoing one called "did you exercise today" that several of us update as we finish our exercises for the day. See you there!
Old 09-10-2012, 07:57 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by rpmcduff
Congratulations on the 2 pound loss. What is your plan? Are you exercising? I am a big proponent of weight/resistance training for women. I believe it is the best way to shape the body you want. Let us know if you have any questions.
I do a lot of youtube exercise videos. Mostly pilates-type workouts that really get the heart going. I LOVE the pop-pilates series because it really kicks me arse. I'm also going to be trying the couch to 5k program. Yesterday I did a lot of walking, so my legs are pretty sore, but that's not going to stop me from doing the couch to 5k thing today. I don't have much to work with at home, so I stick to youtube workouts I can do on my yogamat.
Old 09-13-2012, 11:18 AM
Super Moderator

Breaking a plateau sometimes can be the hardest part!
Old 09-21-2012, 02:53 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Ladymiseryali
I'm here because I need to lose weight and tone up. I'm not overweight, but I'm also not in shape. I want to have a more toned body and my short-term goal right now is to lose 10 lbs. 2 lbs down so far, online pharmacy after a horrible plateau that I thought would never end!
Hello Ladymiseryali!

I'm sure you have made the right decision by joining this useful forum.

Also I'm sure you gonna find the support you are seeking.

Good luck