new to the forums >

new to the forums

Community
Notices

new to the forums

Old 09-07-2012, 02:21 AM
FitDay Member

Smile new to the forums

hi everyone- i just joined and hope to get to know you all. Well a little about me i am 36 soon to be 37 and currently on disability-unfortunately. I have a neurological condition that has affected my balance and so I have been here at home for the past 9 months. i had bariatric surgery two years ago and lost 180 pounds- some days it seems unfair to me that after undergoing that huge journey and awful recovery that i am now semi confined to the house- i have faith though that this too will pass. i am looking forward to making some new friends...god bless in all your endeavours...
Old 09-07-2012, 04:26 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome! Good for you for reaching out through the internet while your activity is limited. We will be sharing your hope that your neurological condition will improve! It is impressive that you lost 180 lbs! I have only lost 25 so far - can't begin to imagine what it would take to lose what is basically a whole body worth of weight!
Old 09-14-2012, 11:03 AM
FitDay Member

Wow. Congratulations on the weight loss. I'm sorry to hear about your disability. I too have balance problems. I have nerve damage from a back injury. So I do understand. This is my first time on the forums. I'll be reaching out along with you