FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (/fitness/forums/)
-   Newcomers (http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/newcomers/)
-   -   Looking for a diet buddy (http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/newcomers/8151-looking-diet-buddy.html)

hyupark102 08-30-2012 04:44 PM

Looking for a diet buddy

Hi, I'm 22 years old and am female. I am currently in medical school and before starting medical school I have gained some poundage.

I am currently 140 pounds and want to lose 40 pounds. I'm 4ft 5in tall, yes I'm short. So 100 pounds is ideal weight for me. I am considered overweight by my BMI (diagnosed by my doctor).

I am having trouble keeping up with my diet and finding myself binge eating whenever I'm stressed. I really need a diet buddy to help keep me on track.

I would like to swim as my exercise and keep a healthy diet.

Thanks!

Hadena 08-30-2012 07:44 PM

Hi, I'd be happy to be your diet buddy. While I haven't got as much to lose and am mainly doing it for aesthetic reasons, I'd already lost 26lb a while ago, before it slowly crept back on a bit, so I know it's difficult to always keep control. Feel free to drop me a message if you wish too!

rightkindofwrong 08-30-2012 07:46 PM

diet buddy

Im looking for a diet buddy too. Im also a 22 year old female. I just had my second child 7 months ago and honestly thought i woul dbe farther than i am in my weight loss. After my first child i lost 20+ pounds and felt great. Im 5'4'' and 181 pounds! I would also love to loose 40 pounds just to start off with and be able to fit in my pants again! Im considered obese technically which is a huge blow to my self esteem. :(

kavitadilip 09-09-2012 05:19 PM

Diet buddy

Hey there!

I am 4 ft 11 inches and 120 lbs. Looking to lose some flab before my wedding. I will be happy to be your diet buddy.

K