Community
Notices

I'm new, hello!

Old 08-15-2012, 10:31 AM
FitDay Member

Smile I'm new, hello!

Over the last 3-4 years I've gained nearly 50lbs from a mixture of comfort eating and inactivity which I'm hoping to lose over time. I'm absolutely sick of not feeling comfortable with my weight!

I've managed to cut out soda for the last two months and have made a modest bit of progress already, so here's hoping I can continue to change my lifestyle and make progress
Old 08-15-2012, 03:36 PM
FitDay Member

I am glad you are able to stay away from sodas and two months is a great accomplishment... not easy, but you are getting there!
Keep the spirit up and the weight away!
Cheers,
G.
Old 08-16-2012, 02:07 AM
FitDay Member

Default Welcome

Hi & welcome

It looks like you have already started on the right path by cutting out pop (soda), well done.

Good luck with your goal.
Old 08-16-2012, 04:42 AM
FitDay Premium Member

I've started a weight loss program also...Great job cutting out soda. I have to have at least 1 Diet Coke once a week though, it's my treat. I know shame on me! Good luck on your journey!!
Old 08-16-2012, 10:54 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks everyone! I wish you the best of luck with your goals too!
Old 08-17-2012, 02:55 PM
FitDay Member

hi i'm a newbie as well and am trying to lose weight. i find it helps to talk to others that understand u that way u can help each other through the ups and downs. good luck to u
Old 08-20-2012, 03:41 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up

I went from sugar colas to diet colas a few years ago. I mean I was easily drinking up to 2L of the stuff, EVERYDAY! I was borderline diabetic and I was only 25yo. That change alone made 30 pounds disappear in 6 months.

Now I'm transitioning from diet cola to plain tea and black coffee. I'm getting tired of the bloating and heart burn the sodas give me. Plus I want to cut out artificial sweeteners completely.

Good luck on your progress!