Notices

New (again)

Old 08-14-2012, 07:33 AM
FitDay Member

Default New (again)

Was here a couple years ago, when some of these moderator types were new as well - congrats y'all! I managed to drop 50 lbs before taking the trash out on a snowy day while wearing slippers. Guess what? Slippers work as advertised. I slipped. Put off going to a chiro for a little over a year thinking it will get better on its' own. Finally went to a chiro. In the mean time, I managed to put on 60 lbs! But I enjoyed every one of them... ;)

Now I'm back. And so's my back. Started yesterday with the whole eatin' right & exercising thing. "Moving my mouth a little less, and my feet a little more". Weighed in on Sunday at 310. This morn (tuesday) at 303. The first 20 lbs or so come off fairly easy (they did the last time, anyway), so it helps to keep me motivated.
Old 08-14-2012, 08:14 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome back! Heres to taking it off and keeping it off for good this time.
Old 08-14-2012, 11:51 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome back jf0311,

So glad you are feeling ready to tackle the weighty issues again . I am glad you got some help for that back. It's hard to anything with a bad back, let alone things that get the old heart rate up.

Keep us posted on the progress... we're with you.