Notices

New Member Here

Old 07-29-2012, 11:10 AM
FitDay Member

Default New Member Here

My story probably sounds like a lot of others you all have read. I am a male almost 38 years old, about 5 feet 9 inches. I currently weigh about 240 pounds. I want to weigh around 210-215 around Christmas. I have some good things going for me: I drink water, I can do things that require some exercise, clean the house, push mow the yard, etc. I have some bad things also: Portion control is out of control, I don't exercise, I don't eat enough veggies and fruits. Also, my wife brings all kinds of crap in the house, chips, cakes, etc. I know I don't have to eat them, but I fail sometimes, well a lot of times.

I know I am new, but I have a suggestion or two. Maybe a thread related to a daily log of what you did as far as exercise goes. Maybe folks would feel more apt to do it. I know they could lie, but they would be defeating themselves. Also, certain exercise ideas might help others that get bored with the same old same old.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:07 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome, you might want to check out the 'Did you exercise today' thread in the exercise section. Although I don't post there regularly the others posts help motivate me and give me ideas for exercise!