Community
Notices

A new beginning

Old 07-17-2012, 02:22 PM
FitDay Member

Smile A new beginning

Hi all,
I just cancelled my weight watchers membership. The plan works for others and worked for me until I got comfortable with the plan and then got bored. I seem to be a person who needs a new challange all the time. I did lose 30 pounds but need to lose another 62 pounds. I appreciate any advice and encouragement I can get.
Thanks so much
Old 07-18-2012, 12:10 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome jodbro55,
We have lots of WW refugees here, and a bunch who are continuing with WW, but using FitDay to track the total package. I'm sure you got the basics down w/ WW, otherwise you wouldn't have lost those 30lbs .

So, now your new challenge is self motivation and accountability. FitDay is all about accountability! The key is to log everything you eat - faithfully and I am sure you will be well on your way to dropping those last 60lbs.

Jump into the forums, I am sure you have lots to share. And if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask. We are all in this together!