hi..i m a new member and soon to be a bride..i want to lose 10 pounds in a month for my big day..suggestions pls..i m working on skipping rope..:mad:
I started off by doing these small steps just too get my energy going once I started I got really enthusiastic about my diet
- Milk I swapped for soy milk (tastes really good with coffee because it has a slight fudgy taste)
- Crips Iím currently swapping too handfuls of special k
- I have started drinking a lot more water
- I eat more smaller meals rather than two large meals
- increased my pesto intake
- eating more non-salted nuts
I hope this helps but i guess it depends on your current diet and metabolism
Let me know how it all goes and good luck :D
Welcome both of you. 10 pounds in a month is doable but probably won't be easy. What's you diet look like now?
|All times are GMT. The time now is 10:43 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2