Notices

Newbie from Melbourne Australia

Old 05-30-2012, 10:55 AM
FitDay Member

Default Newbie from Melbourne Australia

Hi Everyone, I have been on and around forums for a few weeks now.. First post!
I am a 25 year old female who is 5'8 tall.

I have been steadily gaining weight in the last 6 months and got to a point about a month ago where I knew that if I kept going with what I was doing, my health would be seriously affected. I had reached my heighest weight of 97 kgs (214 pounds) and knew I had to do something. I went to the local gym and got a programme created for me. The first two weeks were HARD in that I was always sore and that I was always finding excuses. I injured my back and was barely making it to the gym twice a week. About two weeks ago, something tweaked inside me. I don't know what it was, but I changed my attitude. I started to think about everything I put into my mouth and became addicted to the gym. I have been eating well and trying to come up with different ways to keep it up!

I am now going to the gym regularly and clocked in at 95.95 kg (211 pounds) so I thought I would share that with everyone and realised that after an initial hard ship, it is feeling easier than ever

Laura
Old 05-30-2012, 12:04 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome! You're off to a terrific start .

You will see your momentum grow with every success. Your new, good habits will soon take over.

Please feel free to jump into any of the threads...there is a lot of support and knowledge here.

If you have any questions, just give a shout!
Old 05-30-2012, 01:46 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks Cassie! Looking forward to getting involved
Old 05-30-2012, 03:58 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Nice to meet you Lisa!
Like Cassie said, jump right in there are a lot of people who share your experiences and a lot of wisdom to be gained from all of our members.