Notices

I'm back...

Old 05-21-2012, 10:54 PM
FitDay Member

Default I'm back...

So, a few of you may remember I was here a lot during the second half of last year and lost about 40lb -- nothing compared to what some here have achieved, but quite a transformation for me.

In fact I got quite close to my goal weight but then the holiday season happened, the weather got cold, work got busy, my gym membership expired... you know the drill. I got back into my old habits.

Anyway, I'm up 11lb on my 1 Jan weigh-in and most of that ain't muscle. I've decided to nip it in the bud and lose 1 stone (~6kg) in the next 6 weeks. I have a music gig in a month and I don't want to feel fat on stage -- been there & done that.

I'm looking forward to it. After a while, eating junk and boozing becomes a routine and gets boring. And I can honestly say after 24 hours I feel better already
Old 05-22-2012, 12:20 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome back! Congrats to you for getting back on track before the situation got any worse--it's so easy to slide back into old habits. Those 11 pounds will be gone before you know it!

Regards,
Michael
Old 05-22-2012, 03:47 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Hey! Welcome back person named after a typeface!

Yup, I sure do know the drill. Luckily you caught it in time. Those 11 lbs should fade away quickly once you get yourself back on track. Good luck with the gig, but don't abandon us once you reach your goal
Old 05-22-2012, 06:52 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the support -- I knew there was a reason I used to hang out here so much