FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Newcomers (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/newcomers/)
-   -   Mothers Day Gift To Me- 90 Day Challenge (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/newcomers/7382-mothers-day-gift-me-90-day-challenge.html)

blahyaddablah 05-13-2012 01:27 PM

Mothers Day Gift To Me- 90 Day Challenge

:oOK, so I've totally been slacking. Time to take charge again- never give up right!

So I've decided to give myself a mother's day gift- starting a 90 day challenge. I'm challenging myself to stick to some good habits for 90 days that will hopefully allow me to look better in a bathing suit. I bought a pair of large swin shorts at Walmart today and I could barely even get them over my butt! :( I definately couldn't tie them up. I hoping at the end of the 90 days they will not only fit but also look half decent! If anyone else want to join let me know. We could be inspiration and support for each other.

So here are the good habits I'm trying to adhere to:

-drink 8 glasses of water a day

-cut out artifical sweetners (that means you Coke Zero) and replace with herbal teas and water

-stick to my calorie and nutrition goals (about 1200 cal/day)

-stay faithful to the vitamins and herbal supplements I'm taking (vitamin B and C, green tea,cinnamon, Relora, Omega 3-6, Maca)

-have my big meal in the morning NOT for supper

-when I'm working the night shift, do my Flex Band workout every other day. When I'm on day shift so some type of exercise for at least 30 minutes every other day

Well that's it. I better get to it!

Oh yeah, my starting weight is 201lbs (yuck)

blahyaddablah 05-13-2012 01:59 PM

Think I posted this on the wrong board and I don't know how to delete it.:o I've reposted it on the Support Group Board.

jasters 02-22-2022 08:52 AM

Good afternoon. From time immemorial, a woman who had a piece of jewelry was considered the ideal of extraordinary beauty and luxury. So I decided to give my girlfriend gold earrings for her birthday. To do this, I found New York Online Jewelry Stores. You don't need to save money for these gifts.

ahvccenter 04-05-2022 10:07 PM

I think mother is the one you can't leave without her as she is so caring that nobody can else do in the world I love my mom so much ....

glanmit 05-15-2023 05:52 AM

Nice list, i think i will borrow some of your points

Salex9933 05-15-2023 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by ahvccenter (Post 146297)
I think mother is the one you can't leave without her as she is so caring that nobody can else do in the world I love my mom so much ....

Yes, a mother is the most important person in the world. Nobody would love you the way your mother does. This year I decided to present my Mom with an expensive and memorable gift on Mother's Day and bought a luxury watch for her. I was lucky to find Big Watch Buyers that sell watch in New York, both new and used ones, at reasonable prices. I'm glad that she liked it.