Notices

Newcomer

Old 05-05-2012, 10:57 PM
FitDay Member

Default Newcomer

I came across this website whilst reading a book about Chia seeds and weight loss. This is what I have been looking for for absolutely ages. What a fabulous tool for nutritional information, calorie counting (which has been a revelation) and a place to record my thoughts for the day.
I always make my own muesli for breakfast so I know exactly what goes into it and when I found out how many calories were in just the oats I have reduced the amount by half. My greatest love in life is cooking and I am finding it hard to resist baking bread and cakes and biscuits. I sometimes get around this by baking and giving to my neighbours who are always pleased to receive but I guess don't understand my need to cook.
This is day 2 of my quest to loose 7 kg so wish me luck.
Pam in Lovely Wales
Old 05-10-2012, 08:02 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome Pam. I'm glad you're not my neighbor, I don't need those baked goods either. Just understanding what you're eating is a great start. Let us know of your progress.