Community
Notices

Hello Everyone

Old 04-27-2012, 06:02 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hello Everyone

Hi Everyone, I just rejoined Fitday after not using it for a few years. The last time I did it really helped me in achieving my goal weight and made it so easy to track my food intake, activities and everything else I needed. I just quit smoking 12 days ago and have started back on The Atkins programme. It worked wonders the last time I did it so fingers crossed it does it again. Looking forward to making new friends on here
Old 04-27-2012, 07:03 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome back! I used FitDay years ago as well--the forums add a great new dimension to the site, I think. For some they really help keep the motivation up and give you the ability to talk about triumphs and challenges to keeping up your new lifestyle.

Regards,
Michael
Old 04-28-2012, 10:51 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mecompco
Welcome back! I used FitDay years ago as well--the forums add a great new dimension to the site, I think. For some they really help keep the motivation up and give you the ability to talk about triumphs and challenges to keeping up your new lifestyle.

Regards,
Michael
Thanks Michael and yes the forum is awesome