Notices

New!! HCG diet?? Anyone

Old 04-24-2012, 01:48 AM
FitDay Member

Default New!! HCG diet?? Anyone

So I'm on day 2! Which is the easy part I know!! I'm beyond determined!! Iv lost 2 pounds so far!! I have much more to go!! I recently had a baby, well not so recent he's 7 months. I was 180 full term, delivered and dropped to 140, had post partum BAD! And my baby had colic, then RSV, then croup! Just seemed like one thing after another! Plus he has allergies and acid reflux issues SO you can imagine my stress level! Well my weight is now at 170!!! And I was 130 pre-baby! So I'm shooting for 140 but 130 would be amazing!! I need buddies on the hcg that know what there talking about and will be going through the same thing!
Old 05-07-2012, 10:09 AM
FitDay Member

The HCG diet really isnt safe. Please try other alternatives rather than putting your health at risk to lose a few pounds. Eating healthier, moderately reducing calories and getting some more exercise will do the job and be much more sustainable then pumping yourself full of dangerous chemicals and starving yourself.

If your child were all grown up and wanted to follow this diet, would you still be ok with it?