45 with with 38 to lose. >

45 with with 38 to lose.

Community
Notices

45 with with 38 to lose.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:15 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Cool 45 with with 38 to lose.

Howdy! Stopping in to introduce myself. I'm Kino, live in La Mesa (a suburb of San Diego, CA), am a microbiologist in the Navy (yes there are a handful of us), a musician (sax & voice are primary but learning to play bassoon and bass), an avid computer mmorpg'er (WoW anyone?) and learning to love console games, and am rediscovering the joy of moving my body (running, rock climbing, Bikram yoga, and Kendo). I'm married for 10 years to a musician who retired from the Navy last year. My step-son and step-daughter are in college. There are 3 kitties and 3 hounds that fill in as furry babies. I am a transplant from Japan to San Diego, though I have been here long enough to be a pseudo-native.

Back in 2000 I weighed in at 200 pounds. I managed to get down to 135 pounds in 2003 then bounced between 150 to 170 until 2009. In 2010 I again got back down to 135 but am now back at 153. /sigh

Today is day 1 of mindful eating and doing good things for my body, mind, and soul. So far so good! Looking forward to sharing my journey and supporting others on this healthy path. Buona notte!
Old 04-23-2012, 02:49 AM
Super Moderator

Sounds like you are making a good start! You know you've lost weight before, so you can lose weight again.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:11 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome!
Old 04-23-2012, 05:04 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Thank you, Kathy! I definitely can do it. It is all about "wanna". How badly do I want it? So fa, my wanna is high in each moment. The one thing I have changed is looking ahead. It's all about now!
Old 04-23-2012, 05:05 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Hello Wildbeanerz! Thank you for the welcome!