Notices

Hello everyone!

Old 04-22-2012, 03:08 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hello everyone!

It is sad to say but I am happy to see that I am not the only one fighting this battle! I have tried and failed so many times that I am determined to make this time the last! I have dedicated all of 2012 to getting my weight off and I am starting to fall off the wagon already. I could really use some motivation and encouragement from people who actually know what I am going through.
Old 04-22-2012, 03:15 AM
FitDay Member

Hey SuzannahDawn! I know what you mean by needing encouragement frompeople who actually know what you are going through! I started this sit back in Feb. at 358, I am down now to 336 (22 pounds, yay!) but my hubby weighs like 160 his whole life lol, he supports me and loves me but its hard to talk about my struggles with him because he doesnt actually know what I am talking about when I say I am having a hard time.

What are you struggling with most right now?
Old 04-22-2012, 05:36 AM
Super Moderator

Hi ladies, welcome to FitDay! Feel free to jump into any thread you like, but may I suggest the 7 Day Motivational Thread in the women's corner section; it's a very active one and you will meet people quickly that way. It's a little slow on the weekends but it will be hopping tomorrow, though you can jump in at any time . Depending on what your goals are, there is also a 100 pounds + to lose thread in the Weight Loss section that's full of friendly folks, and various groups that check in (Friday weigh-in, lose 10% by a certain date); just look around and be active on the forums and you can't go wrong!