Notices

Hello!

Old 04-07-2012, 08:58 AM
FitDay Member

Wink Hello!

I just found this fit day and I am tremendously happy and hopeful! I have failed at weight watchers online. And I need something to really help me to understand what I am doing. So I plugged my weight and goal in here. So I am trying to see how this works. I would appreciate any clues or hints. I am 67 and have 20 lbs to lose. I would feel so much better if I was 20 lbs lighter! Looking for buddies. Thanks for letting me share. Carolyn.
Old 04-08-2012, 06:16 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Carolyn ~

I love FitDay. My favorite spot is on the 7-Day Motivational thread over in the women's section. You're more than welcome to jump right in! I know, it's tough isn't it?! The more reinforcements we gather around us, the better.

For starters, you may want to check out a link that I have on the bottom of my signature. A fellow member gathered loads of information.

Hope to see you around the boards here!

Last edited by fit4luv; 04-08-2012 at 06:34 AM.
Old 04-08-2012, 06:29 AM
Super Moderator

Smile

Tracking, tracking, tracking! (sounds familiar, I'll bet!)
Seriously, tracking is the key and fitday is a tool for that!
Old 04-14-2012, 02:47 AM
FitDay Member

Wink Tracking and choices!!

So I started with FitDay one week ago.

I have tracked every thing that has gone into my mouth. I have made some changes in my eating, i.e. I had just read that cheese is not that good for you and I decided to give it up for while, except for my FF Feta Cheese for my salads and my egg white omelettes.

I am eating mostly protein (I am vegetarian), veggies, fruit. I eat 1/2 avocado a day, and I drink a lot of tea and water.

So I started at 175 a week ago, and this morning the scale showed 168. I am sure I am losing a lot of water weight or something, but I am so stoked! I love this FitDay!