Notices

80 to go and HELLO!!!

Old 03-18-2012, 08:52 PM
FitDay Member

Default 80 to go and HELLO!!!

Hi everyone,
My name is Sue and i am a foodaholic! *grins* Since getting married three years ago, I gained 90 pounds due to living in a state I hated and not finding a job in my field. Still unemployed (I am a librarian), but we moved to AZ and I LOVE the weather and hiking opportunities.
I am trying to get back to 130 pounds so I have quite a bit to go. Hoping I can maybe find a a diet buddy or use you all as my shoulders to lean upon.
Thanks!
Old 03-19-2012, 02:25 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome Sue! Glad to hear you got to move to a place with nice weather for outdoor activities. Hope you get to take advantage of that! Stick around and jump in on lots of threads. That is the best way to get to know us and it helps to know everyone to feel more comfortable in sharing what you are going through. It's like having a best friend you may never get to see.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:13 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Sue! I am also new to Fitday and am beginning my weight loss journey. I am looking for a buddy for motivation and support. I moved from IN to KY almost three years ago when my husband changed careers. I haven't been able to find a job as a paralegal so I enrolled in college to become a nurse. It's been a rollercoaster ride! I need to lose 75 lbs. and my goal is 128 lbs. I finally realized that it was time to do something good for myself, as I tend to be the caretaker and put my family's needs before my own. I am an avid reader and never leave the house without at least two books! If you need a shoulder to lean on I will be here for you. I hope that you have a great day!
Old 04-03-2012, 12:25 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome, ladies! Please let us know if there's anything we can answer for you or help with. Check out the Best of FitDay series (link at top of the section of Women's Corner), and while you're at it, check out the 7 Day Motivational Thread in that section. Lots of fun, lots of support, and lots of good ideas! Best wishes for reaching your goals .