Notices

First Day on Weight Loss

Old 03-05-2012, 01:34 PM
FitDay Member

Cool First Day on Weight Loss

Hiya everyone!
I am a fattie so I decided to lose some of this blubber. :P
I joined Weight Watchers online but then ran across this FREE website that isn't bombarded with cluttering ads and such. So I dropped WW, got my money back and am happily typing away for you to read. SOOoooo, I was reading through a lot of these threads and I noticed quite a bit of you only need to lose 50lbs at most. Boy, am I jealous. I have to lose a whopping 101 pounds. Booooo!!!

A little about me. I am a 25 year old female, finishing up my degree in economics (WOOO!) and I am also an alcoholic. No kids, unless you count my cat, Chester. Who is currently sleeping in a box on my desk.
Any questions or what to be my friend hit me up!
Good luck to you all!!
Old 03-05-2012, 01:44 PM
FitDay Member

Hey Michelle,
Welcome to the forums. If you stick around, I'm sure you'll find the tools you need to succeed. I know that it's worked for me. When I started back in November I had over 100 lbs to lose, and am currently half way to that goal. So, don't feel like you're alone in that battle. If you haven't already, check out The Best of Series. It was compiled by another member (I can't imagine how long it took him) and there is a store house of information there. If you can't find what you're looking for in the Best of, just ask. The community here is amazing. I don't think I've run across one person who hasn't been uplifting, encouraging, and inspiring. I wish you success on your journey.
Old 03-06-2012, 02:12 AM
FitDay Member

When I started I had over 150lbs to lose to get to the healthy range. I now have about 80lbs to go. It is a process. You have to set your mind to it and just do it.

Welcome to the board! I hope you stick around. There are lots of successes to read about here for inspiration and everyone here is very encouraging and helpful!
Old 03-06-2012, 04:13 AM
FitDay Member

Default Awesome!

Thank you for letting me know I am not alone in this long process!! I hope to stick around....if anything, for my health.
Old 03-06-2012, 04:27 AM
FitDay Member

I just began yesterday and found this site, am very peased with all that it will help me keep track of! I have about 65 pounds to release and I know you will have a longer haul than others but it all comes down to us being in the same boat needing to get healthy and get rid of fat. My daughter began her diet yesterday I told her about this place nad now that I see there is a forum I wil have to tell her how much this place has to offer!