Notices

Newbie!

Old 02-29-2012, 08:18 AM
FitDay Member

Default Newbie!

Introducing myself and looking for a diet buddy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone. My name is Kim. I'm 39 years old, have a total of 6 kids between my husband and I and have a small farm (horses, chickens, a pig, and dogs) and I work from home. I'm a workaholic and seem to spend most my time right here in front of my computer working.

I'm trying to change my weight from 199 to 130, but I'm setting smaller goals in between. I'm already eating healthier now I just have to find time get my butt out of this chair and do some exercising. Thinking of starting to walk.

Looking for anyone that would like to be a diet buddy.

Kim
Old 03-01-2012, 04:15 AM
FitDay Member

Red face

hi kim, I'm 24 years old and grew up on a farm myself. Fell in love and moved to the big city of phoenix. Its different to say the least.

I have 3 children, and im trying to go from 220 to 120. Moving to the city made me lazy, no horses to ride or chickens to feed. Miss that...

My boyfriend is to scared to get on a horse and thinks he'll break it. its very funny. you know a little about me, if your interested as having me as your friend send me a message
Old 03-01-2012, 04:54 AM
FitDay Member

Your search is over!

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...iet-buddy.html