Notices

Newbee Me

Old 02-28-2012, 07:13 AM
FitDay Member

Default Newbee Me

Hi everyone! I am new to FitDay. I am a mother of a two year old and wanted to lose some of the baby fat that I kept around for a couple of years now. The baby fat and I weren't really getting along so well so it is time for it to go! If anybody wants to be my motivation buddy or fit friend, I would be happy to have someone to share progress with! Anyway...this is me just saying Hi!
Old 02-28-2012, 07:18 AM
FitDay Member

Hey sweety,

Welcome to fitday, If you're feeling a bit squishy I'm sure you can find a buddy here in no time. What are your current goals?
Old 02-28-2012, 09:46 AM
FitDay Member

Smile LoraLove ~ So good to have you aboard.

Ahhh yes . . .I know that baby fat ... and more (for me) . But the good news is that you and I both have made a decision to make a change and that we've a wonderful site here to help us to become more fit.

You may want to check out a thread that is stickied to the top of this Newcomers forum. It's a "looking for a buddy thread". You're also most welcome to join us over on the Woman's Forum on the 7-Day Motivational Thread which is weekly stickied to the top. The people there are wonderful & motivational. In any case, please feel free to pop around the forums and make yourself more known.