Notices

Fabulous Fat Fighters 2012

Old 05-03-2012, 07:16 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome PinkSock. It's good to hear you walked home, but like Bluesnow222 said make sure you've got good shoes to walk all that way in, we don't want any injuries!
Old 05-04-2012, 10:39 PM
FitDay Member

I weighed in this morning and I am pleasantly surprised. I thought I'd done terribly this week, but it turns out I've lost like two pounds! I am now 155lbs, my BMI is still overweight but I'm getting there.

Hope you all have good results also
Old 05-05-2012, 12:58 AM
FitDay Member

I'm laughing so hard.
I lost nothing all week... and then the last 3 days I've lost on average a pound a day! =D

I was talking to someone that told me that when you start walking for exericize... sometimes the weight loss can lag sometimes. Maybe that happened to me xD?
I was getting really depressed... I had walked 19 miles in 4 days earlier this week and didn't lose a pound... this it just exploded off all of a sudden.

Last edited by Bluesnow222; 05-05-2012 at 01:29 AM.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:05 AM
FitDay Member

Hello! I'm going to join this threat, I'm new to FitDay see if I can help you guys out and vice versa.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:57 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome tiny ! We all have a common aim - to say goodbye to the lumps of fat by end of 2012.... or before !

Off to martial arts class soon where I weigh myself but I feel soooooo much more energised !!!

Sara
10am UK time
Old 05-06-2012, 05:58 AM
FitDay Member

Hello, Thank you Sara for inviting me. This is my second day.
Old 05-06-2012, 07:36 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome everyone - if your target is to be a Fabulous Fat Fighter in 2012 then this is the thread for you! Just chat, be pleased, moan but whatever you do dont give up !!!

I have done the easy bit .... lost 1 stone. Its the next one thats the hardest but I am very motivated. By September I will have:-

more energy and a smile when I look in the mirror
a small flower tattoo on tummy which every time I see it will remind me that I lost my weight to admire my tum
a new wardrobe of clothes - bye bye leggings and shapeless tops
a new job (am in process of applying for promotion)

Not a bad list eh!!

Sara
8.30am UK time
Old 05-07-2012, 03:14 AM
FitDay Member

I wasn NOT good this weekend. Let's see if I can be a bit better this week. Plan on walking home today and have comfy shoes with me today!

Originally Posted by someplacenice
Welcome PinkSock. It's good to hear you walked home, but like Bluesnow222 said make sure you've got good shoes to walk all that way in, we don't want any injuries!
Old 05-07-2012, 05:17 AM
FitDay Member

Hello Hello...

Name: Lizz
Located: Northern Oklahoma
Current/Starting weight: 365
Goal weight: 180

Ok I found my way here! Yay! About me. Currently on day 4 of this whole working out getting healthy thing. I am NOT dieting. I am adapting to a healthier lifestyle. Eating more... unfortunately when you don't eat your body hoards fat because it 'thinks' it won't get any more. Result... a 37yr old fatchick! I struggle to eat on a regular basis. Fortunately, when I do eat its usually pretty good stuff. I don't eat much red meat, carbs, sweets, or junk food. I like salads, chicken, turkey, LOVE LOVE LOVE VEGGIES.

What I lack however is MOTIVATION. Ugh... my serious downfall.

I do have a wonderful friend that just ran a full marathon (his first) and he is helping me with my exercise. Both making sure I am not hurting myself and keeping me on track. Doesn't hurt that he is gorgeous. Although I'm not interested in him like that! But at 5:15am if I am dragging my butt out of bed I better get to look at something pleasant! LOL Anywho... I digress. I am walking/working out everyday. There is no break until I do this for 30 days. I HAVE to make this a habit.

So... with all that said, I am here! I am not putting a ton of focus on weighing in so that might be a little sporadic from me. I am working on my pace and increasing the total amount of time I am able to work out/walk. I actually have a plethora of knowledge about nutrition and how to help your metabolism and all of that. (I like to read and do research!) Any questions... I'm your girl!
Old 05-07-2012, 06:03 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Everyone,

I would love to join your group. I spent 20 years of my married life over 200 pounds, with my heaviest being 240. A year after my Dad passed away my health was declining, I pulled out of my depression and went to work on my heath. My starting weight was 223 and after ten months I was down to 145. That was eight years ago, since then my weight has gone up and down. My weight when starting fitday in April 2012 was 185 the second time hitting the 180 in those eight years. Last year after having foot problems most of the year I found out I had plantar fasciitis. I was lucky my foot healed in about 4 1/2 months but I again was out of shape and put on unwanted pounds. Now here I am trying to lose weight again The hardest thing for me about trying losing weight is finding time for myself. I am a very busy Mom, Grandma, wife and Day Care provider that works 10 hours a day. I also find it harder to keep the weight off now that I am 50. I promise to be positive and motivating...to the group. ~Renee~

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.