FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Newcomers (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/newcomers/)
-   -   Fabulous Fat Fighters 2012 (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/newcomers/6717-fabulous-fat-fighters-2012-a.html)

Sara750S 03-04-2012 02:05 AM

Yey I going to be an owner of a beautiful new bag costing £68 as from today I have lost 7lb.

Not a fast lost but its what I am happy with.

Ok next treat for next 7lb is a new lap top !!

Sara
(Sunday 15.05pm)

VitoVino 03-04-2012 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by Sara750S (Post 74947)
Yey I going to be an owner of a beautiful [SPAM] bag costing £68 as from today I have lost 7lb.

Considering your last post with the advertising link (which was removed), it looks like the purpose of this thread is to http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/4522/spamy.gif

Sara750S 03-04-2012 02:40 AM

Originally Posted by VitoVino (Post 74951)
Considering your last post with the advertising link (which was removed), it looks like the purpose of this thread is to http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/4522/spamy.gif

No, no, no its just such a luxery brand here in UK that I am dead excited about it.

Ok so lets just say I am very excited to be able to treat myself to a new work bag which I have had my eye on since I have lost my first half stone.

mecompco 03-04-2012 04:21 AM

Originally Posted by Sara750S (Post 74954)
No, no, no its just such a luxery brand here in UK that I am dead excited about it.

Ok so lets just say I am very excited to be able to treat myself to a new work bag which I have had my eye on since I have lost my first half stone.

Congrats on reaching your first goal, Sara! Please feel free to post pictures of your goal rewards, it's just links to commercial sites that are forbidden.

Regards,
Michael

jj59 03-06-2012 10:05 AM

Congrats Sara on reaching your first weight goal. Please post a photo of your reward bag, I'd love to see it....

I am in the UK at the moment visiting my mum. I haven't weighed myself on her scales as I'm sure they will be different from mine so I won't find out how I'm doing until Saturday when I get home. I have been following my diet pretty well, except for when I was on the plane, so I'm hopeful for some kind of loss on the scales. I'm not trying to lose this weight too fast though, I figure it's taken years to gain it, I shouldn't be in too much of a hurry to get rid of it.

Good luck to all this week, I'll post again at the weekend after my weigh-in. I'm loving the fit-day program

Jane

Sara750S 03-11-2012 04:27 AM

Hi Jane where abouts in UK have you been?

I didnt weigh today because the machine at the leisure centre was broken (not by me !!!:p) - the old me would have said "oh well, binge binge as wont weigh till next week".

The new me thought never mind and I shall look forward to weighing next sunday!

Sara
16.27pm

jj59 03-12-2012 02:40 AM

I was in the midlands, not too far from Chesterfield... the trip's main purpose was to organize my 80 year old mum's bathroom re-model. She needs a shower putting in as the 'shower over bath' arrangement she has at present isn't going to suit long term. We managed to get it all planned and various fittings/tiles decided so it will be done mid May when all the family are over staying in a rented house where Mum can stay with us while all the mess is created. Added bonus being that I can see that all the work is done to my satisfaction... not that I'm fussy :rolleyes: Anyway, we had decent weather while I was in the UK for March. :)

The moment of truth was Saturday morning when I found I'd lost 3.6 lbs while being away. That's a total loss of 10.6 lbs in just under 3 weeks! I'm ecstatic and trying on clothes that fit last year and didn't quite fit just recently. That's a great reward for me in itself. Also feeling a little less chubby around the middle, if you know what I mean....

Good luck to you Sara! And any other February Fat Fighters who may have joined us.

Jane

jj59 03-18-2012 01:06 PM

Quick update - 1.1 lb lost for the week - I'm pleased to see the continued downward trend. That's over 11lbs gone in 4 weeks.

How's it going Sara?

Sara750S 03-18-2012 08:23 PM

Its going well here (we have had 1 month of kitchen being done so not alot of computer time so not been logging food or in forum!)

I weighed yesterday and now have lost 9lbs in 7 weeks. My aim is 1lb a week which might seem slow but it means that I am not depriving self of things. Just eating less and not stopping at Tesco for 6 doughnuts most days (it had got to that!)

My next target is 14lb when I am going to buy myself a Blackberry phone !!!

Sara
UK 8.30am

jj59 03-19-2012 12:45 PM

Yes, it'll be lovely to lose a stone! A Blackberry, wow!

We have spent so much money for flights for all the family to go over to the UK in May that I can't contemplate rewarding myself like that, but it will feel so good going over there 20lbs (I hope) lighter, that I just can't wait to see people's faces. After that initial burst of weight loss I am hoping for 1lb/week loss going forward. We shall see... I am trying to stop myself getting on the scales nearly every day, it's much better to wait a week between weigh-ins, then the slight fluctuations, where I might put on a half pound don't upset me.

Stay strong this week!

Jane