Notices

Hi!

Old 01-29-2012, 01:13 PM
FitDay Member

Smile AvidReader ~

I like your goal of learning to eat healthier. I don't much like the word diet & the connotation that it means to me. I hope you can stick around & pop in on the many great threads around FitDay.

I invite you also to click on "FitDay's Best of Series". A wonderful, wonderful resource on tips of navigating this site to how to become a healthier you. Have fun exploring!

I truly am enjoying FitDay as a marvelous tool.
Old 01-29-2012, 01:25 PM
FitDay Member

Smile Megan ~

There are many people here who understand your circumstances in life. I think you've done wonderful in expressing yourself.

Becoming healthier for you is key as you make a u-turn in life. I know that for me, loving myself is a continual struggle, but I'm making strides. You've already experience great success in weight loss, and believe you'll continue to do so. These forums are helping me to think "healthy" - that includes a balanced look at myself. I believe you too are on the balance path, and that includes a healthy respect for yourself. With that self-confidence comes.

Great job on your success & your perseverance!
Old 01-29-2012, 01:26 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks everyone

I did skim somewhere where someone said to make sure to take pics during your journey, that he cant stress that enough or something...and i totally agree... gonna post 2 pics here. the first was taken after losing 15 pounds or so and the other is from a week or so before christmas that just past.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
easter.jpg (63.0 KB, 2 views)
karaoke3.jpg (55.8 KB, 3 views)
Old 01-29-2012, 01:40 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by bbwkitten
Thanks everyone

I did skim somewhere where someone said to make sure to take pics during your journey, that he cant stress that enough or something...and i totally agree... gonna post 2 pics here.
Mike was probably the one who you're quoting on taking pics of progress. I was totally against posting before, during and after pics, but I did it anyway. Mine are the last ones in this thread. Seeing that difference has made me a believer in taking pics.

If I didn't say so before, GREAT JOB SO FAR!!!
Old 01-29-2012, 01:56 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
Mike was probably the one who you're quoting on taking pics of progress. I was totally against posting before, during and after pics, but I did it anyway. Mine are the last ones in this thread. Seeing that difference has made me a believer in taking pics.

If I didn't say so before, GREAT JOB SO FAR!!!
Yes, I've said that many times. Have side by sides can be a great motivator and reminder of why you are doing it and the progress you've made, during the gard times.
Old 01-29-2012, 02:02 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Yes, I've said that many times. Have side by sides can be a great motivator and reminder of why you are doing it and the progress you've made, during the gard times.
It is so true, i look at pics and im like wow. it is very motivating.
Old 01-29-2012, 02:05 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
Mine are the last ones in this thread. Seeing that difference has made me a believer in taking pics.
can totally see a difference, wow, good job we can do it.
another one is(the "now" pic was taken jan, 2010):
Attached Images
before&now3.jpg (33.2 KB, 5 views)