Notices

That Fat Tho

Old 07-11-2015, 12:23 PM
FitDay Member

Smile That Fat Tho

Hey all. My name is Sabrina and I am a fatty ^_^ I am currently 300lbs. I am 5'3" and very out of shape. I am considering a gastric sleeve surgery due to my troubles with losing weight. Unfortunately my insurance requires me to do a 6 month guided diet in order to get the surgery. I figured that having something like fitday to help me see my progress would help me stay on track. Um... a bit about me I guess. I'm 23, engaged, fairly sedentary but actually love being active (just not much to do around here), nerdy like you couldn't believe and in love with myself no matter my size.
Old 07-11-2015, 01:31 PM
FitDay Member

Hi, my name is Vicki and not long ago I weighed almost 370--in fact that was just last year in June. Since then I've lost over 105 pounds; so If I can, I know you can too! I enjoy Fitday cause it helps with tracking food intake and gives feedback so I can monitor my vitamin/mineral intake. I'm not quite as tall as you--just 5'2"--and quite a bit older--56, in fact. So join in the fun and Happy Losing! Vicki
Old 07-12-2015, 04:53 AM
FitDay Member

Wow! I certainly hope I have success like you've had. And thanks ^_^