Notices

Fresh Meat! :)

Old 01-11-2012, 09:07 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Fresh Meat! :)

Hello everyone I was very impressed by this site when I stumbled across it and couldn't help but join, being new to forums i'm amazed at the amount of support can be offered. I'm not here to lose loads of weight, my overal goal is to go down a stone or two and improve my fitness in order to get back into swimming, this i'd like to do before 2013 (New Year's resolution!).
I used to be very active just 2 years ago (doing charity fun runs and competing in swimming) however since then I got ill and have had to have surgery. Although i'm no longer ill I still don't feel 100%, but with the support gained from this forum and the motivation it will give me i'm sure i'll be back to my old self in time

Beth x
Old 01-11-2012, 11:12 AM
FitDay Member

Beth, welcome to FitDay! We're all on a continuum and we're all here to become fit. I think you have a wonderful goal! I hope you continue to recover well and will soon become as "fit as a fiddle" so that you can get back out there to do what you enjoy.

Old 01-11-2012, 11:24 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome to FitDay Beth! We have an excellent support thread that begins every Monday in the Womens Section. Feel free to jump in any time if you'd like to join in.