Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Newcomers
Just geting started >

Just geting started

Community
Notices

Just geting started

Old 01-06-2012, 04:20 AM
FitDay Member

Location: LEE,MASSACHUSETTS...(BLINK AND YOU'LL MISS IT DRIVING BY )
Default Just geting started

Hi my name is Mike and i'm basically just starting out, my weight as of Jan 1 was 365 and my goal weight is 190! A long road I know but one I MUST travel for the sake of my health and family! Looking for friends to lean on and support if I can and any tips from those who are well on their way or just starting out.Watch for my weight loss coming! Weigh in on Sunday Jan 8th.

Last edited by dimoncttr; 01-06-2012 at 04:30 AM. Reason: corrections
Old 01-06-2012, 05:32 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by dimoncttr
Hi my name is Mike and i'm basically just starting out, my weight as of Jan 1 was 365 and my goal weight is 190! A long road I know but one I MUST travel for the sake of my health and family! Looking for friends to lean on and support if I can and any tips from those who are well on their way or just starting out.Watch for my weight loss coming! Weigh in on Sunday Jan 8th.
Mike, welcome! I've traveled your road a few times, with this being my last. My advice is to come up with an eating plan you can live with (pretty) comfortably and just git-r-done! You can read some of my musings over in the 100+ to Lose thread, along with the weight-loss guidelines that have served my pretty well over the last year and a half.

If you need help or have questions, just say the word!

Regards,
Michael
Old 01-06-2012, 07:54 AM
FitDay Member

Location: LEE,MASSACHUSETTS...(BLINK AND YOU'LL MISS IT DRIVING BY )

Michael thanks for the response and advice and vote of confidence, your weight loss is incredible ,that's awsome, right now im basically doing a low carb diet and sticking to water and multivitiams,,so far so good, i will find out how good on sunday lol.