Notices

Goin for the Gusto

Old 01-05-2012, 08:55 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Goin for the Gusto

Thanksgiving weekend I heard a radio talk show about eliminating, wheat, red meat and dairy from the diet. Next day I decided to try and see what would happen. started off with a 12-day cleanse and did just that, eliminated wheat, red meat and dairy and have lost approximately 30 pounds to date. Also threw away the potato chips, candy, gravies etc. Early in December dropped the ciggies using Champix and so far so good. Have just started incorporating some exercise see if I can tighten up. It sure feels good not to feel like someone spent all day trying to pump air into my insides. Have found gluten & dairy free bread and pasta that is awesome.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:39 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome to Fitday! You've made a lot of changes --- Congrats! I hope you can find these forums as supportive as I have. Best wishes as you carry onward!
Old 01-05-2012, 11:09 AM
FitDay Member

It's good to see you've found FitDay! Welcome,gma53!

Congratulations on your progress so far! Great job, an keep going!

First, let me tell you about a good way to get situated with both the Discussion Board and FitDay program. Visit this link:

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...html#post65241

Next, you'll also discover all the tools, resources, and support you'll need right here in order to meet your weight loss/fitness goals.

Thank you for choosing FitDay to help with your transition into a healthier lifestyle, and if you have additional questions we'll do our best to assist.

Finally, we hope that you decide to "stick around" our Discussions. We have a helpful community that is knowledgeable, engaging, and very friendly.

Best wishes!