Community
Notices

Ch-ch-changes

Old 01-02-2012, 12:07 PM
FitDay Member

Default Ch-ch-changes

So, I am making a new effort to bring my weight down this year. I lost almost 20 pounds last year, but gained 10 or so back. The sad thing is, I used to do to make a living by coaching people on how to make lifestyle changes, like losing weight. But that was another life, before I was laid off from that job, and ended up in diet trap city with my current job. We got a family Y membership, and now this website, I hope I can make my dreams a reality.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:17 PM
FitDay Member

I'm new here too. We got this! We can do it!
Old 01-03-2012, 02:41 AM
FitDay Member

Yesterday was a good day. I work tonight though, and I tend to snack more when I work night. Need to try and stay focused.
Old 01-03-2012, 10:22 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by jeaniebc625
Yesterday was a good day. I work tonight though, and I tend to snack more when I work night. Need to try and stay focused.
Hi jeanie,
Welcome, I'm glad you found FitDay - it can be kind of addiction . Can you take snacks with you to work? That way you'll be less tempted to by all the sugary, salty stuff that you know you don't really want to eat.
Old 01-03-2012, 05:05 PM
FitDay Member

I can, but I work in a restaurant, so the food is everywhere. I didn't do to bad tonight. Only one nibble, nothing in excess.