Notices

A New Beginning!

Old 12-16-2011, 08:01 AM
FitDay Member

Default A New Beginning!

Hello FitDay Members -- I'm here as a newbie to this site & so may have questions as I learn to navigate. Mostly, I'm here for support & to hopefully give encouragement on my road to better fitness.

I've been so discouraged in the recent past, but am now gathering support that I need, including medical back-up.

So now -- on to new beginnings. Each day is new with great possibilities.

Hope to "meet" some of you soon.

Last edited by fit4luv; 12-16-2011 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Spelling error
Old 12-16-2011, 02:15 PM
FitDay Member

Default Welcome

Welcome to FitDay, f4l. I really like your signature. It shows you mean business.

We have a terrific Women's forum here where I'm sure you'll find all the support you'd like, as well as the other forums.

Also here, you'll find all the tools and resources to meet your weight goals and to help with your transition into a healthier "lifestyle change".

Don't forget to check out our FitDay Articles (which are second to none)

FitDay: Free Diet & Weight Loss Journal

as well as our "Tag Cloud". Finally, we'd enjoy having you "stick around" the Forum, and feel free to ask plenty of questions.

Best wishes!
Old 12-16-2011, 02:24 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to FitDay! I'm glad to hear that you're getting some support.

As Vito said there is some good support here and the women's forum is full of some wonderful ladies.
Old 12-16-2011, 10:14 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by VitoVino

Welcome to FitDay, f4l. I really like your signature. It shows you mean business.

We have a terrific Women's forum here where I'm sure you'll find all the support you'd like, as well as the other forums.

Also here, you'll find all the tools and resources to meet your weight goals and to help with your transition into a healthier "lifestyle change".

Don't forget to check out our FitDay Articles (which are second to none)

FitDay: Free Diet & Weight Loss Journal

as well as our "Tag Cloud". Finally, we'd enjoy having you "stick around" the Forum, and feel free to ask plenty of questions.

Best wishes!
Thank you so much for your welcome and tidbits. I took you up on the "Tag Cloud" and found out what others had to say about fiber - something I need to improve on to assist in lowering triglyceride levels. The Tag cloud is a wonderful tool.

The best thing is, I believe you all understand & have proven yourselves great warriors.

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Welcome to FitDay! I'm glad to hear that you're getting some support.

As Vito said there is some good support here and the women's forum is full of some wonderful ladies.
Thank you! I plan to be checking out the women's forum.

Fit4Luv or for short - Luv (or whatever you want to call me)
Old 12-16-2011, 11:22 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome! I can guarantee that FitDay works if you commit to using it daily. And I, too, like your sig--don't ever give up! If you have questions or need help, just ask.

Regards,
Michael
Old 12-17-2011, 05:21 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mecompco
Welcome! I can guarantee that FitDay works if you commit to using it daily. And I, too, like your sig--don't ever give up! If you have questions or need help, just ask.

Regards,
Michael
Ahhhh ... Thank you, Michael. I've been "fishing" around here & have found many encouraging threads. I find your signiture, as well as others, very heartening -- that it's possible to reach our goals. I'm glad I joined up. I'll be sure to ask if needed!

May we all be fit,
fit4luv
Old 12-17-2011, 06:02 AM
FitDay Member

OK Luv, now you've gone ahead and really gotten on my good side

So, something a little special for you...

Old 12-17-2011, 08:30 AM
FitDay Member

VitoVino,
Many smiles back - Thank you.