Not New to this but New to the site

Community
Notices

Not New to this but New to the site

Old 10-05-2011, 07:24 AM
FitDay Member

Wink Not New to this but New to the site

Hey

I decided I wanted to start back working out again. I used to be very active. I ran track cross-country played basketball etc. But once my mom passed I stopped everything. I then gained weight and went from 150 to 180 and it got worse but when I met my boyfriend I lost it all and went down to 160 I was sooooo freaking happy but now I seem to have gained even more weight than last time now im 215 and I came from 164 sooo thats a big difference Im only 19 and im 5'2 so I know im way over weight and I hate it so now Im finally deciding to do something about it again after not working out for a whole year this is what happens but I swear I wont make this mistake again because once I get it off Im gonna keep it off. I plan to at least be backn into a size 8 by January I have done it before so I know it can be done all it takes is motivation and determination.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:14 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Good for you! You can do it and if you use it, FitDay can make it much easier. My 18 yo daughter is 5'1" and 200 so I know where you're at. I'm glad you've decided to get the weight off and get active again. If you need advice or ideas, just ask.

Regards,
Michael