Notices

Ok Ok Today's The Day

Old 09-04-2011, 12:26 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Ok Ok Today's The Day

I was so delighted when I found this site in a magazine I read about an hour ago. Boy oh boy is it funny when things are put into our paths.

I'm happy I've found others like myself looking for the same thing, above all being plain old healthy.

I've found at my age 55, it's so much harder to shake my unwanted weight off, and a lot harder to drag it around on this body of mine. I'm not about to make any excuse as to why I'm not taking it off, other then sorta being lazy. Oh it's to hard to start working on losing weight (yeah sure, it's harder keeping it on) Yeah I sometimes talk to myself. Is that a bad thing?

Anyway I'll be honest I'm not really motivated today, but hope to make it a conscious choice starting this moment. Enough is enough.

Wishing you all the best in attaining your goals. Will gladly walk along side of you all.

A very grateful
December Spirit
Old 09-04-2011, 01:22 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by DecemberSpirit
...I'm not about to make any excuse as to why I'm not taking it off, other then sorta being lazy...

Anyway I'll be honest I'm not really motivated today, but hope to make it a conscious choice starting this moment. Enough is enough.

Congrats on finding FitDay!

Lazy? Probably not. If you were really lazy I doubt you'd be willing to make some changes. It's probably "defeatist". That's what put the weight on me; why bother losing when it will all come back? Well, FitDay has an solution to this dilemma!

Not feeling motivated? You will. Once you start logging, and immersing yourself in the tools and resources of this site, you'll get incredibly motivated. Because it WORKS.

Cheers!
Old 09-04-2011, 05:02 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Yup, nothing creates motivation like success!

Pick a calorie level that you can live with yet gives you a decent daily average deficit, use FitDay religiously and I guarantee you'll lose weight.

If you need help, just speak up!

Regards,
Michael
Old 09-04-2011, 05:11 AM
FitDay Member

Yes I am a firm believer that things come across our paths for a reason! I also stumbled on this site and very glad that I did. Having extra pounds that I am carrying around and just plain old tired of being unhealthy. I have become very tired of being tired all of the time that it was time to do something drastic. I am finding that all of the tools on this site are really helping me, surpised that we actually consume more calories than we are aware of. By logging everything that we eat,,everything, is a sure way of telling us where we are at. And knowing that before you put something into your mouth that you are going to have to log it in and stare it in the face later. Watching the weight come off is very encouraging, and just knowing that you are on the road to better health is even more positive. Enjoy your journey each day, reach out and read all of the posts here. I have found that to be very rewarding and inspiring. It is encouraging to see so many others just like ourselves that want the same thing. Understanding,,encouragement and to be there just to listen when you want to ramble on about a bad moment or day! Hang in there,,its the right path to choose and you are not alone