Notices

Greetings

Old 08-29-2011, 02:13 AM
FitDay Member

Default Greetings

Hi alli,

I've been an on-and-off tracker of food and my weight here for a few years. I've not taken it seriously, but I am now really determined to find a healthier me.

I'm 52, male, 6' and started this journey at 261 lbs. With better food choices, less wine and more exercise, I've reached 248 lbs this morning. I'm headed for 226 lbs as an intermediary goal, whereby I'm no longer obese according to BMI, and have a 200lb destination.

I've enjoyed reading everyones experiences and challenges here; there is much that I can identify with.

I look forward to learning from you all as I go forward.

Best regards,

Brian
Old 08-29-2011, 04:09 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome Brian,
It looks like you are well on your way to your goals. As you probably know by now there are just about every kind of people on this forum with lots of experiences to share (good, bad, funny, sad and insightful).

Even though I have reached my goal I love the community here and there is no doubt that keeping in touch with this community has helped keep me from reverting to old, bad habits.

I look forward to reading all about your journey
Old 09-01-2011, 02:31 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Pam,

Well done! Size 4!

Its great that you have kept on 'the path' and in touch here. Tell me - how often did you weigh yourself when you were losing weight? I have been weighing daily and am stuck at248 for a few days. I think I should maybe go to once a week weigh-in.

How do you track things now? Do you track clories, or do you instinctively know what works to maintain. How often do you check your weight?