Community
Notices

New Mom!!!

Old 08-27-2011, 01:48 PM
FitDay Member

Wink New Mom!!!

Hello everyone! My name is Jerrica. I'm 21, married for a year and have a three month old babygirl!

My whole life I've been short (5'1) and around 120 or less pounds. When I got pregnant, however, I was 135 lbs. I gained 50 lbs my entire pregnancy, partially because I stopped smoking and partially because I stayed at home and was bored and lazy. I won't lie. Haha!!

Anyway, after I had my daughter on 5/27, I lost about 30 lbs in 8 weeks. My "base" weight was about 155 lbs just because I gave birth and got rid of all those maternal weights. I couldn't hope to lose anymore naturally. So now it's my turn. I looked up my BMR (1,521 calories) and I try to stay under 1,200 cals a day. I started the day before my birthday (8/21) and have lost 4 lbs already!!!!!

It'd be nice to get to 125 lbs by November 12, which is a family function but I'd realistically take 135 lbs. Although by New Years day, I WILL be 115-120 lbs again!

I stay under 1,200 cals and walk anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour everyday burning anywhere from 200 to 300 cals.

WISH ME LUCK!!!
Old 08-27-2011, 03:13 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome, Jerrica; congratulations on your beautiful baby! It's great to hear you are making yourself a priority as well. You can definitely reach your goals and FitDay has all you need to do it; just use the tools and take advantage of the forums as much as you can. Let us know if you have any questions; feel free to jump on in anywhere.