Notices

Introducing me :-) <3

Old 08-22-2011, 08:47 AM
FitDay Member

Default Introducing me :-) <3

Hi, everyone :-) this is my first post and i'm really looking forward to making friends here. u have no idea how much i need support & understanding at this point of my life, and how much i'd love to offer my support to everyone who needs it. well, i'm from Egypt, 20 years old, and have had weight problems all my life. As far back as i can remember food have always been a source of comfort for me. i have a genetic bone disease. as a child i was always in & out of hospitals, i spent a significant amout of my life lying in bed or sitting in a wheel chair. that made it a lot harder to maintain a healthy lifestyle no matter how hard I tried. i'm 5' 1" and now weigh 130, which i don't consider a healthy weight, since i'm losing control over my eating habits again, my highest weight was 240 lbs and i can NOT go back to that. so, i'm staying positive & trying my best :-)
Stay Strong <3
Old 08-22-2011, 11:28 AM
FitDay Member

hi 723
Welcome. You have certainly come a long way on your weight loss journey. How impressive! There are many kind people here who have lost a considerable amount of weight who are maintaining or working on those last few lbs.

I look forward to seeing you around!
Old 08-23-2011, 02:17 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome to FitDay!

You sound like a very brave and strong person. Hopefully while using all the tools on this site, along with the forum for support, you'll find maintaining a healthy nutritional lifestyle a breeze. At the very least, you'll find that it WORKS.
Old 08-30-2011, 08:30 AM
FitDay Member

Thank u both so much :-) really means a lot. i haven't been able to come here as much as i want and still kinda figuring out how to use the site lol. things are ok & getting better. i lost 3 lbs, now 127 lbs. i dont even remember the last time i saw that number lol. its going a bit slower than i wanted. but you know, for once that doesn't have to be a problem. hope you're all doing great. stay strong <3