Notices

New

Old 07-26-2011, 05:27 AM
FitDay Member

Smile New

I am joining this site because after 3 years of college I have gained 50 pounds. I have let myself get way out of control and am here to turn my life around and loose what I have gained. I have trouble staying motivated so I'm hoping that having to report what I eat and what exercise I do (or don't) will hold me accountable. I want to feel comfortable in my own skin again and not feel like I can't go out because I'm ashamed of how I look. I did this to myself and it is up to me to get back into shape. That being said I'm hoping that keeping a journal will help keep me motivated on the days where all I want to do is sit and watch a movie while eating ice cream. No more of that for me.
Old 07-26-2011, 05:49 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome to the forums, and good for you for taking action before your situation gets totally out of control. Really, if you work it you can get rid of those 50 pounds pretty quickly. Don't hesitate to ask if you need help with the site or advice.

Regards,
Michael
Old 07-26-2011, 06:05 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you very much for the encouragement. It really means a lot to me. I'm planning that by the time I graduate from college next may to be down 50 lbs and feeling much better.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:45 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome Keegan! Congrats on the decision to put this to an end before it gets worse. Dropping those pounds will make it more fun & easier to go shopping for clothes for interviews once you are done with school too. And a nice boost to the self-esteem for interviewing as well.