Notices

Back after 8 years

Old 07-25-2011, 11:44 PM
FitDay Member

Default Back after 8 years

Back on fitday after 8 years. I had lost 130 lbs - then 4 years ago I met someone and got into a horrible relationship with mental and physical abuse. I turned back to food with gusto and gained about 75 of it back.

But no more. I've cleared out all the emotional baggage and now am trying to get back that strength I had before. With God and friends I know I can find it.

My goal is to be able to walk a half marathon again. In 2006, I did 9 halfs and 2 fulls. How'd I let myself lose that?

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Becky
Old 07-26-2011, 12:04 AM
FitDay Member

Glad to hear that you rid yourself of that baggage. Look forward to reading your successes along the way now!
Old 07-26-2011, 02:10 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome back Becky!
You've got a ton of friends here just waiting to meet you. (or maybe remeet you) Check out the women's corner, you'll find lots of us with similar stories to tell and big old cyber-shoulders available for the tough times.