Notices

Hi decided to Join

Old 07-16-2011, 11:48 PM
FitDay Member

Smile Hi decided to Join

Hello everyone Perhaps this is what I need to not only get me motivated but to stay this way without despairing.
I was until 30 yr old slim and svelt even with 4 children at the time. When I would get complements I thought people were just being nice since I always felt I was far less then perfect I am 5ft 8" was 145lbs.

However now at 42 and 3 more children later I weigh in at gasp 270lbs I do not binge (unless I am in denial) except for Saturdays, though my body will aknowledge that I definatley make the wrong food choices, note I excercise twice a week now , I walk for 1 hr done it for two weeks with NO RESULTS

My husband is not much help he just tells me that there is more of me to love especially my top half then he buys me chocolate!!!

Last edited by rdrel2011; 07-16-2011 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Wanted to add icon
Old 07-17-2011, 12:06 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome and I promise we won't give you chocolates.
Old 07-17-2011, 12:13 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome!

I guess my first question is, how many calories are you consuming? You can't out-exercise a bad diet.

Give us some more info and we may be able to help you come up with a plan that will get your weight going away at a good rate.

Regards,
Michael