Community
Notices

Hello Everybody!

Old 07-03-2011, 06:58 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hello Everybody!

I have used this site before for a little while... never used the forums. I am doing a low calorie diet and already lost 10 pounds (7 from the beginning of the year, 3 from official diet). I used to be on this diet 3 to 4 years ago and lost 36 pounds in 6 months... but then gained it back.

I am hoping to lose another 37 pounds by the end of the year and keep it off this time ^_^. Currently my boyfriend joined me on the diet as well and plans to lose 20 pounds so far. We go out for walks 3 to 4 times a week and I hope to eventually join a gym since we have no room for exercising equipment or even just exercising in general... I am actually blogging about my diet experience as well in hopes to help others with information.
Old 07-03-2011, 09:58 PM
FitDay Member

Good luck to you both! I think I may do a bit of friendly stalking of your blog (as every little bit of motivation helps, that and I'm really nosy. )
Old 07-05-2011, 03:05 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you ^_^! Also good luck to you on your weight loss. I hope my blog can help you stay motivated.