Notices

Newbee

Old 06-27-2011, 02:13 PM
FitDay Member

Exclamation Newbee

Hello everyone, I just joined today and am so happy to have found such a wonderful place to come and be me. I have 5 children, been married for almost 7 years, and super excited to get back in shape.

I weigh 163 lbs and am 5ft 3.5in

My goal weight is 130lbs
Old 06-27-2011, 03:20 PM
FitDay Member

I'm also 5'3" and I weigh 229 (today!) I was healthiest at about 130 so I think you've set a good goal. Good luck on it :-)
Old 06-27-2011, 05:57 PM
FitDay Member

good morning from sunny uk. I have been married for 20 years and also have three children..im 41 on Thursday, yiphee. I weigh 164 also and im 5ft 6inch. Im looking forward to putting on one of my daughters beautiful dresses and getting some confidence back! shes 18 by the way. some may say mutton dressed as lamb but im going to do it just for a flash back in time, ha ha. sick of telling her i was thin once, hee hee. so the night is booked and given myself 6 weeks. going to the gym three times a week and hope the running will get easier as i lose weight. im climbing mount snowden in wales in 8 weeks, and want to get to the top the same time as my friends, not last. you keep going. stick a picture of a dress or outfit you would like to buy on your fridge and think SEXY IS BACK!! ha ha.x
Old 06-29-2011, 01:44 PM
FitDay Member

Default hi momof5 and all

I am new too! I have one daughter but am with you, I am ready to lose the weight. My little girl turns 3 in a few months......I mean seriously can I really call it baby weight anymore and get away with it.....

Ok...I'm at 202...i will lose down to 144.
Old 06-29-2011, 02:11 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to FitDay everyone!
Old 06-30-2011, 05:30 PM
FitDay Member

my eldest is 21 and 18!! that excuse had to stop ages ago..and I adopted my 5 year old, so i cant take credit for that either. Just too much wine and good livin!!!!ha ha. good luck. ive lost 5 pounds this week and already feeling much better. i go to the gym and opt for short sessions instead of long ones, as i get bored quickly and dont go for days then. you will do fab and be a yummy mummy again soon.xx